Friday, January 15, 2010

America the Beautiful

If I could choose which country I could be native to, America, Australia, Rwanda, or South Africa, I would want to be from America.

I would want to be from America because there was a lot of land that the British had no knowledge of. Native Americans also travel often to a variety of different places. This would be very useful to obtain knowledge of different places. This could also be useful for trade and finding minerals. The minerals could also be used for trade, crafting, or making weapons. America was huge and the British only had a portion of it. The remaining land had many lakes, rivers, and animals for food. One thing I think of when I think of Native Americans is spears and hunting. I think it would be an amazing experience to throw a spear made out of a stick and a stone into a living animal. Also, I think it would be awesome to use every part of that animal to help me survive. I would also love to see the villages of the Native Americans and how they really relied on animals. It would be cool to understand the language and writing of Native Americans. This would be awesome to know because all my life I have always wanted to be an Indian and talk like one and if I was an Indian, this would not be a problem. I think it would be fun to play Indian sports and see how lacrosse was played when it was created. I played lacrosse in fifth grade and hated it, but sports are always changing, so I would like to go back and see lacrosse played the real way. Another great thing about being a Native American is to see if history changes and to learn the actual real history of the Native Americans.

One thing that would not be cool about being an Indian would be to lose everything I have now. It would completely suck to not be able to listen to the Beatles, I mean that alone makes it worse. I also would not be able to go to school. I would not have my friends and I would not be writing this blog. Well, the blog part isn't so bad. Although no homework would be nice, but modern food like pizza would suck really bad. Oh my God, no Call of Duty... I would have a life... but, that game is way too fun. No Family Guy or Simpsons would be terrible. I would also have to get around on foot. Well I guess it is good exercise but it would take a long time. So I guess that the bad outweighs the good, a rare occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment